Cheese Balls With Strawberry Preserves
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe came from my mother. It was originally from an old church or community cookbook. Whenever she brings it to potlucks this is the first thing people ask her to bring.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- Combine cheese, pecans, mayonnaise, and onion.
- Form into a one ball with a well or indentation in center.
- Place ball on serving plate and fill center with strawberry preserves.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION