photo by CindiJ
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cold pak cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- Let all the cheeses stand at room temperature to soften (approx 1 hour).
- Mix cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce together blending well.
- Shape into ball or log and roll in chopped pecans.
- Chill 1 hour before serving. *Can be made several days in advance; store in air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
5 Stars ALL the way!!! This was a great cheese ball,the taste was fabulous,and the texture was too.I love cheese and you can use this cheese ball on crackers,(My favorite),or you can use veggies or toast or english muffins or what ever you like.This one will go on ANYTHING!!! Thanks so much for posting this recipe!! Darlene
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Missouri born and bred. Raised in a family of awesome cooks and bakers! I love to cook, bake breads, pies. Nothing makes me happier than to hear someone moan or sigh with delight while eating something I've made.