Cheese and Olives on Rye Appetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great finger food for parties or just for snacks.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup dried beef, chopped
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf sliced rye cocktail bread
- Mix together the cheese, olives, onion, dried beef and mayo.
- Spread on slices of rye cocktail bread. place the slices on a cookie sheet and broil until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION