Cheese and Marmite Flapjacks
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces butter
- 6 ounces porridge oats
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ounces self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons marmite
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a sandwich or cake tin.
- Melt butter and Marmite in a glass bowl in the microwave set to medium, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add oats, cheese and flour and mix very well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars / squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)