Cheese and Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- Take each chicken breast and cut in half leaving a small amount attached in back as to allow for stuffing.
- Fry each side just until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Set aside ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together stirring gently just to combine.
- Take the cheese and broccoli mixture and stuff chicken quite full.
- Fasten with toothpicks along edges or tie loosely with butchers twine.
- Place in a baking pan and cover with remaining cheese.
- Cook in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I've made this a few times now and everytime it turned out quite well. Last night however I decided because there is so much left over filling I would put the leftover filling around the chicken pieces to cook and added a can of cheddar cheese soup. It was delicious! Served it over cooked egg noodles...big hit and I will definitely make it that way again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Winnipeg - "Winterpeg" - Manitoba. I am a 24 year old married Mom of three girls, who right now are 7, 4 and 3. Their names are Cheyenne, Zoe and Freedom. Cooking to me is not only a hobby, its a passion. Its relaxing and yeilds great results!!!