- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup crushed toasted plain Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Heat frying pan med heat with about half an inch to 1 inch or evoo (or whatever kind of oil you would like).
- Mix first 5 ingredients in pie tin, shallow bowl or plate. Put that aside.
- In a small bowl mix beaten egg with lemon juice and zest.
- coat chicken In egg mixture then bread with cheerio mix (repeat if desired until mixes are gone. I always bread twice).
- place chicken into frying pan with oil and cook on each side for about 6-7 mins or until golden.brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!