Cheddar Potato Pie
- Ready In:
- Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add steak sauce, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix mashed potatoes and cheese.
- spread mashed potato mixture evenly over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
What can I say about myself that hasn't already been mentioned in the police reports? Just kidding! I'm a single guy who loves to cook! Good thing, or I'd starve or go broke eating out! I love to read, horror and mysteries are my favorite. Love music, (except rap) and I'm a huge Green Bay Packer Fan!