Cheddar Frittata To-Go Cups for NuWave
photo by TLB117
- Ready In:
8 Frittata Cups
- 3 xl eggs
- 1 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1 cup chopped frozen onion
- 1⁄2 cup extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil flavored cooking spray
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- Saute onions until dark golden brown.
- Place 8 silicone muffin cups in round baking pan.
- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Blend eggs and egg whites.
- Place cheese in the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Place onions on top of cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over onions (to about 3/4 full).
- Add seasonings to each cup (careful with garlic!).
- Place pan with muffin cups on 4" rack in NuWave.
- Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!