Cheddar Beer Chicken (Crock Pot)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 35mins
- 1 large onion, diced large
- 1 (16 ounce) package resers diced red potatoes
- 1 cup frozen diced green pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup bass ale
- 3⁄4 cup bacon, crumbles
- fresh chives, to garnish
- In a 5 qt slow cooker, combine onion, potatoes and green peppers.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cheddar soup, Bass Ale and bacon crumbles; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot with snipped fresh chives, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!