Che Chuoi (Bananas in Coconut milk)
- Ready In:
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan over medium heat until golden, 4-5 minutes.
- Peel bananas & slice into quarters.
- Combine bananas, sugar, coconut milk & salt in a saucepan& bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer for 8 minutes until bananas are soft.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds & serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for my family tonight. Unfortunately, I bought Goya Cream of Coconut rather than coconut milk. Oops! But, never deterred, I used it but ommitted the sugar and salt. Turned out very sweet but so tasty. It was delicious with a very strong cup of coffee. Looked very pretty in the dishes too.