Charlie Gibson's Enchilada Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 ounce) package taco flavor Doritos (save 2 cups for casserole topping)
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Doritos
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream (less if you want, or low-fat)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Crumble 6 cups of Doritos with your hands into a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and 1 -1/2 cups cheddar cheese to the crumbled Doritos. Stir with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Place mixture into a 8 1/2 x 11 inch oven proof casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and spread the sour cream over the top of the casserole with a large spoon or rubber spatula. Top with remaining Doritos. Then add about a 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation