Champagne Gummy Gems
These gummy, boozy candies are perfect for celebrating the new year.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup pink champagne
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages gelatin powder
- 3 ounces Jello gelatin, per batch (pink, orange, yellow, red)
- 1 tablespoon edible glitter, pink
- 1 tablespoon edible glitter, orange
- 1 tablespoon edible glitter, yellow
- 1 tablespoon edible glitter, red
- Place champagne in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Slowly sprinkle in the gelatin, stirring as you add it in to avoid clumping. Stir in the flavored Jell-O until fully combined.
- Stir continuously as the mixture heats and cook until gelatin and jell-o powder has dissolved into the champagne and the mixture is evenly heated, about 3-5 minutes. Remove the mixture from the stove and pour into a measuring cup.
- Stir the mixture to help settle the bubbles and skim if necessary so that the liquid is clear. Pour the mixture into 2 11-well silicone gem molds.
- Place the mold directly into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and remove gummy gems from the mold. Sprinkle over edible glitter, matching the glitter color to gem colors.
- BUY THE MOLDS HERE: https://amzn.to/2qKtiqb.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation