Chambord, Raspberry Liqueur, Coffee
This used to be Mary Ann's favorite way to serve herself coffee! Chambord Liquer Royale de France, produced by Charles Jacquin et Cie., has an intense flavor of black-raspberries, fruits, herbs, and honey. The taste is sweet!
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 6 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee (Strong)
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pour coffee and liqueur into an Irish Coffee.
- glass, and sweeten to taste.
- Gently float the cream on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION