photo by wizkid
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small even sized potatoes
- 10 fluid ounces cream
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces emmenthaler cheese or 4 ounces gruyere, grated
- Parboil the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes into a casserole dish.
- mix the gream, garlic and nutmeg.
- pour the cream mixture onto the potatoes.
- Place the grated cheese on top.
- Cook in a preheated medium oven 45-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Hertford in England with my husband, son and dog. I love cooking, and love reading recipie books planning meals for my friends. However, I spend so long reading the books, I tend to be put off trying the recipies myself. I find recipezaar a brilliant resource, and try a new recipie every weekend. My first being spinach and ricotta canelloni which is absolutely delicious.