Chai Spice Muffins
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°; place paper liners in 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, ginger, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom, baking soda, and salt together.
- In another bowl, whisk the brown sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Whisk in the yogurt until blended.
- Add egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!