A tasty martini which reminds me of the holiday spices of egg nog....a nice cocktail for everyone who loves chai. Courtesy of the SakeOne tastingroom. Organic Nigori, Junmai Ginjo Saké **TASTING: Rich and silky layers of coconut and cream with big burst of fresh pineapple and a hint of banana. **
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces momokawa organic nigori sake
- 3⁄4 ounce monin chai syrup
- 3⁄4 ounce cream
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake well and serve in a tumbler with ice or neat in a martini glass.
- Enjoy. :).
- **Garnish with a cinnamon stick.**.