Cha-Cha Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup orange-flavored dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup chopped chopped roasted salted almond
- fresh herb, blackberries, raspberries, sliced peaches
- 1. Whisk together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in chicken, pineapple, and cranberries just until blended.
- 2. If desired, spoon mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 8-inch round cake pan; cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Invert chicken salad onto a cake stand, and remove plastic wrap. Gently press chopped almonds onto sides of chicken salad. Garnish, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!