Celery With Shrimp
From The Book of Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, cleaned
- 3 -4 stalks celery
- Drain any liquid from the sour cream and whip until thickened.
- Stir in the capers, chives and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut shrimp in halves or thirds.
- Trim celery. Cut each stalk into 2 inch lengths.
- Trim base of each piece so they will sit flat.
- Spon sour cream mixture evenly into celery.
- Top with shrimp and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation