Cava is a sparkling Spanish wine and my favorite cheap "champagne." This recipe comes from "Bon Appetit" magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 cups fresh fruit, diced (such as strawberries, peaches, and grapes)
- 2 small oranges, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup peach liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 4 small mint sprigs
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling white wine, chilled (Cava)
- Combine all ingredients, except the cava, in a large pitcher and cover; chill at least one hour, up to 3 hours.
- Pour wine (cava) over fruit mixture and stir.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION