Cauliflower with Cumin Seed
- Ready In:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add the cumin seeds and cook until the seeds begin to brown and pop, about 1 minute.
- Remove from skillet and reserve.
- Heat the oil in the same skillet, add the garlic, and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, until the cauliflower begins to brown.
- Add the toasted cumin seed, salt and pepper, toss well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!