Cauliflower With Breadcrumbs
- Ready In:
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower florets; boil for 4 to 5 minutes until just starting to go tender.
- Drain cauliflower and leave in the colander for a few minutes to steam dry.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a saute pan.
- Add the onion. Cook until it starts to soften.
- Add the remainder of the butter and the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring constantly, until crispy.
- Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring constantly, until it starts to turn a light golden colour.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!