Cauliflower Puree With Bacon and Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe teams smooth, creamy cauliflower with seriously tasty bacon and melted cheese. A good way to get kids to eat cauliflower!
- Ready In:
- 6 slices streaky bacon, diced
- olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 1⁄3 cups milk
- freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 ounce butter
- 3 ounces mature cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Break the white cauliflower florets into pieces.
- Place in a saucepan with the milk and bring to the boil. Cover and cook until the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Carefully pour the cauliflower and milk into a blender and process to a smooth puree.
- Season with freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper, and add the butter.
- Place in a large serving dish, sprinkle over the cheese and top with the bacon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION