- Ready In:
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil or 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (you can use either plain or italian bread crumbs I use plain)
- Wash and trim cauliflower; break into flowerets.
- Cook covered in a small amount of boiling salted water, 10-12 minutes.
- Melt butter in small skillet; stir in basil or oregano.
- Drain cauliflower well.
- Pour melted butter over cauliflower; toss lightly.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese; toss lightly until cauliflower is coated with cheese.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over cauliflower before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was a very good recipe. I used the Pampered Chef microcooker with a little water in the bottom for 10 minutes (I do like my veggies limp-overcooked by most standards). I added some margarine spread (without melting first), the parmesan and basil, and then topped with Italian style breadcrumbs. I did think it was very good and so did my husband. I will use this again for a fast fix for a veggie I don't use very often.