MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Beautiful combination of flavours. Salad is best made a couple of hours before serving to allow cauliflower to chill and flavours to combine and intensify.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cauliflower
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 small stick celery
- 8 stoned green olives
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Break cauliflower into small flowerettes and place in a pot of rapidly boiling water for no more than 5 minutes. Immediately drain and plunge blanched flowerettes in chilled water. Leave to cool while you prepare dressing.
- Peel and finely slice onion. Finely chop celery and thinly slice the olives.
- Prepare dressing in a bowl large enough to accomodate cauliflower. Combine oil, lemon juice, capers, olives, onion, celery, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Add drained cauliflower, toss well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION