Cauliflower Mock "Potato" Salad
photo by Lise P.
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (Vidalia onion, if available)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or mustard of choice)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add cleaned, chopped cauliflower; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Place in fridge to further cool while completing step two.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except eggs.
- Add cooled cauliflower & chopped egg to bowl, fold gently to coat all the pieces. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve garnish with a sprinkle of additional paprika if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!