Cauliflower in Hot Vinegar/Colifloral Ajo Arriero
This is a recipe from Spain adapted from the Worlds best recipes. Posted for ZAWT5
- Ready In:
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking liquid, from the cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Simmer the cauliflower in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes until nearly tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and keep 2 tbsp of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan
- Fry the garlic cloves until lightly brown.
- Discard the garlic.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in paprika , wine vinegar and cooking liquid.
- Place the cauliflower in a casserole.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
- Cover and simmer over very low heat for 5-10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more