Cauliflower and Sun-Dried Tomato Pie / Quiche
- Ready In:
- 5 cups grilled cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, grilled and minced
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cream
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter to pie pans.
- Place cauliflower in pie pans topping with tomatoes, garlic, cheese.
- Being sure to place 1/2 the ingredients in each equally.
- Whisk remaining ingredients then pour equally over both pies.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-60 minute till puffed and set.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Join The Conversation
I made this using grilled cauliflower and grilled garlic but roasted or even steamed any leftover will be good in this. This recipe can be cut in 1/2 to make just one pie. You can also add a crust store bought or home made. If you do opt for the crust preheat oven to 425 and bake 15 minutes then lower oven to 325 and bake 20-30 more minutes. Makes 2 pies or 1 9x13 casserole.