Cauliflower and Potato Bake
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C / 350 °F / Gas 4. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Layer the potatoes and cauliflower in a buttered 1.1 litre (2 pint) ovenproof serving dish.
- Stir the garlic and nutmeg into the cream and pour over the potatoes and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, cover and bake for 45-50 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Uncover and place under a medium grill until lightly browned.
- Serve at once, straight from the dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!