Cauliflower and Onion Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Thiis is a great soup that comes together quick! Top it off with a bit of cheese and lunch is served.
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large saucepan melt butter.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add chicken broth and cauliflower.
- Cover and cook over low heat until tender.
- Cool and puree with an immersion blender or with a food processor until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan.
- In a bowl, mix together cream of potato soup, whipping cream, egg and pepper.
- Stir into the cauliflower mixture and heat until warm.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION