Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad
This is from my recipe files. So simple!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1⁄2 cauliflower, cut up and cooked
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 sprig basil or 1 sprig mint
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Chop herbs and mix with garlic, spices and olive oil.
- Toss with cauliflower and chickpeas. Chill before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION