Cathedral Window Fudge
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was an easy way to make fudge, and I loved the marshmallows in it. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Christmas 2010.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting. Fold in marshmallows. Let stand 15 minutes or until mixture is cool enough to handle.
- Divide mixture in half. Pour mixture onto sheet of plastic wrap, scraping mixture from saucepan. Shape each half into 9x2 inch log.
- Wrap tightly in waxed paper and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. With thin sharp knife, cut each log into 1/2 inch thick slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION