Catalina Peppers, Onions & Tomatoes
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion (sliced)
- 5 banana peppers (cleaned, seeds removed)
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing (original)
- 1⁄2 cup green tomato (sliced)
- In a skillet add peanut oil and onions and saute for about 4 minutes on medium low heat stirring so onions do not brown.
- Cut up peppers in bite sized pieces and add to skillet with onions and saute for 3 minutes more, then add Catalina salad dressing mixing to coat everything.
- Then add green tomato slices and saute 2-3 minutes more and then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graphic artist, food blogger, photographer...