Cashew Crusted Salmon
photo by Fisher Nuts
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets, 4-5 ounces each
- 2⁄3 cup Fisher Premium Whole Cashews, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet and heat through until hot.
- In a bowl mix the honey and mustard together, add the onion and garlic mix well.
- Brush the salmon on the skin side with the honey mixture thick enough to coat. Place in the cashews and coat well.
- Place the fish skin side down in the hot skillet and gently sauté until the side turns golden. Turn over the salmon and finish cooking it until the internal temperature reaches 145°F using a cooking thermometer.
- Place on a platter and drizzle with the remaining oil and a squirt of lemon. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!