Cashew Crusted Red Snapper
- Ready In:
- Wash filets and dip each in egg wash (eggs mixed with milk), then roll in crushed cashews until encrusted.
- Saute in olive oil and butter until golden brown on each side.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, wine and lemon.
- Finish in oven, being careful not to overcook.
- Garnish with rum sauce, carrots and tomatoes.
- For Sauce: Mix all ingredients in small saucepan, bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am college student in South Carolina with a passion for food. I recently discovered my passion for cooking, and found that whether or not the dish is for me, I love to cook for others as well. In fact the majority of what I cook is not for me, but for my family. I live at the beach, and am a lover of all foods. I enjoy surfing, fishing, outdoor activities, and cooking. I hope that I can be an asset to this site.