Casey's Pineapple Mini Muffins
photo by Chef Heather
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, Plain, Traditional
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2. Lightly coat mini-muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Measure sugar, egg, butter and Greek Yogurt into bowl and beat until well mixed.
- 4. In a separate bowl, combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- 5. Add cream mixture to dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- 6.Fold crushed pineapple into the mixture.
- 7.Fill greased muffin trays and bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook.</p>