Carrot Ginger Tea Sandwiches
This sandwich was part of the Tea we enjoyed at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC. I've not been able to find "sweet ginger paste" in this country, so I just grate some fresh ginger and sweeten it.
- Ready In:
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet ginger paste
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices whole grain bread or 4 slices light rye bread
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Blend grated carrots, cream cheese, mayo, and ginger paste (if desired); add salt and peper to taste.
- Butter all four pieces of bread; place carrot mixture onto one slice; put other piece of buttered bread on top.
- Cut off the crusts and cut to preferred size.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION