My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It's a different and tasty way to serve carrots.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs cooked carrots
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mash carrots with potato masher.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour into casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cover with foil to let cheese melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more