- Ready In:
- 4 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tsps salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a 1 1/2 quqrt casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook/Steam carrots until crisp tender; about 10-12 minutes; drain.
- Place carrots in a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole. Stir in croutons and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over carrot mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was really good. I had to use up some carrots and didn’t want to make a cake or steam like usual then I found your recipe. DH even liked it! I made my own seasoned croutons using my homemade bread and added rosemary, thyme and garlic with a pinch of cayenne pepper for seasoning. Even though my croutons were a bit overdone the results were yummy! I had only a little left over and ate it cold for lunch the next day. I will surely make this again. Thanks for sharing this Parsley.