Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese and Raspberries
photo by agnieszka b.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 47mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 120 g raspberries
- 200 g soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- more recipes on my blog: www.potravel.pl.
- Knock eggs into a bowl, mix in batches adding sugar. Then add the sieved flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. Still mix gradually adding the oil. Finally, add two cups of grated carrots. - You can erase the medium mesh.
- Pour into a greased baking pan or on the plaque. Put into the preheated oven 170 degrees 70 minutes.
- After baking, remove the plates to cool. On the surface smear cream cheese, I added a natural flavor and garnish with raspberries. Before serving, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar. Enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!