Carrot Cake in a Ball (Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
photo by Ravenhood
- Ready In:
- 1 cup carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup dates (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Blend the carrots in a food processor until they`re in tiny pieces and starting to turn to mush, then squeeze the juice out by hand and return the carrot pulp to the food processor - This should give you 1/2 cup packed carrot pulp.
- Add all the other ingredients and process until the dough is well combined. Form into balls and store in the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!