Carrabba's Italian Grill's Penne Franco
- Ready In:
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sauteed
- 6 artichokes, head quarters
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 chicken breast, grilled sliced
- 3 -4 ounces penne pasta, cooked according to directions
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, grilled and sliced chicken and cooked penne pasta.
- Saute to heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh grated cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just love these ingredients, but increased the servings to 3 and changed things a bit. I sauteed the mushrooms after cooking the garlic. I then added 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth thickened with 3 T of cornstarch and the juic of a lemon to the pan and brought it to a boil. Once thickened I added the other ingredients to warm them through and tossed in 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley. Delicious and light!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I currently live in Stuart, Florida which is a great place to live. I moved here from Orlando many years ago to live the life of a beach bum and have gotten quite good at it. I am actually a Yankee, but becoming more Southern by the day. During the past several years I found an absolute love for cooking. The man in my life loves to eat so we make a good match. I absolutely love Recipezaar and can no longer live without it. I think it is great that I can see what other people think of the recipes before I try them. I have some favorite chefs and reviewers on this site and I know when I try their recipes I can never lose ! My passions are my family, my fiance', my cat (Tasha), the beach, and now cooking. My pet peeve is anyone that abuses animals. AND THIS IS A BIG PET PEEVE ! I am currently a Paralegal but can't see myself doing this forever. If I did not work, I would probably spend my time cooking and taking care of the 50-animals that I would most likely adopt.