Carolina Ham & Cheese Melt
photo by NcMysteryShopper
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 4 large kaiser rolls, loaded toppings
- 8 slices cooked ham or 12 slices deli ham
- 4 slices carved cooked turkey (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese or 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter, mustard, horseradish, worcestershire, onions and poppy seeds in a small bowl.
- Lightly spread the mixture on both sides of the cut roll (do not use it all yet). Place ham on bottom slices, add a little more dressing to the top of the ham and top with mounds of grated cheese. Put the tops on each one.
- Wrap the sandwiches individully in foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!