Carolina Cantaloupe Martini
I love Cantaloupe Martinis! Most bars make it with orange juice but I have made it with pureed cantaloupe and it really makes a big difference. Use premium quality vodka for the best martini. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 3⁄4 ounces watermelon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 2 ounces cantaloupe juice or 2 ounces cantaloupe, pureed in food processor
- cherries, garnish
- cantaloupe, garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and/or cantaloupe cube.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a nice cocktail. My cantaloupe wasn't the sweetest, so the desired outcome wasn't the best! If I should make it again, it will be when I open a super sweet cantaloupe. I would put just a squeeze and a twist of lime at the end; I thought the lime juice overpowered the watermelon liqueur, which has a distinct flavor that is compatible with cantaloupe.Reply