2. Blend the garlic, onion, oregano, thyme, salt and 1/2 cup of water in a blender until fairly smooth.
3. Combine the pork and buy leaves in a 6-quart dutch oven or deep baking dish that can hold the porkin no more than 2 layers. Pour the blended mixture and the Coca-Cola over the pork and stir & toss well.
4. Cover the pot and cook in the oven until the pork is very tender, about 2 hours. The sides of the pot might look dark. Thats just fine.
5. Uncover the pot and return to the oven. Continue cooking, tossing well and scraping the bottom and sides of pot every 10 minutes., until the pork is slightly crispy on the outside and deep golden brown, about 30 minutes. Coarsely shred the pork.
6. Make Ahead: You can make carnitas up to three days before you plan to serve.
7. Serve alongside 24 warm CORN TORTILLAS and LIME WEDGES and top with CHOPPED WHITE ONION, CHOPPED CILANTRO, and FRESH GREEN SALSA, JALAPENO AND PINAPPLE SALSA, OR PICO DE GALLO WITH LEMON ZEST.