- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 2 lbs ground caribou
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed into a paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups evaporated milk
- mashed potatoes
- cheese slice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients and pack very firmly into a loaf pan.
- Turn bowl upside down keeping it's shape and place onto a rimmed pan.
- Bake for 1 ¼ hours.
- Top loaf with mashed potatoes.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Place cheddar cheese slices on top and return to the oven until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!