Caribbean Fruit Salad With Coconut Cream Dressing
I love the colors of this refreshing salad; and the tropical touch from the dressing makes it extra special.
- Ready In:
- fresh pineapple, cored and cut into slices
- fresh strawberries, washed and stemmed
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Arrange fruit attractively on individual salad plates.
- Mix together the sour cream, coconut and lime juice.
- Spoon into the center of the fruit and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Geema, this makes the most beautiful salad! Arranged in a fluted Margarita glass with the dressing in the center makes a beautiful presentation! I added just a bit more coconut for added sweetness and sprinkled a little sugar on the stawberries before adding them to the mix. Thank you for another great recipe, Geema!6Reply
see 1 more