Caramelized Onion Relish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From foodnetwork.ca. Great in paninis.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 onions, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a medium pot, melt butter until foam subsides.
- Add onions and cook over low to medium heat until they are very soft, 10-15 minutes.
- Add sugar and apple cider vinegar and cook gently until onions are golden brown, stirring frequently, another 10-15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION