Caramelized Canned Potatoes
This is a great fast shortcut and the potatoes are excellent. I do this recipe to serve with roast pork, goose or chicken.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar or 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute
- Drain your potatoes well.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Stir in the brown sugar and heat, stirring until it bubbles. Wait until it turns brown and starts to caramelize.
- Add potatoes and cook 3-5 minutes (until heated through), stirring constantly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation