Caramelized Bananas Wtih Butterscotch Schnapps
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this up one night when I had a craving for something decadent. Rich and delicious, this is great served over vanilla ice cream.
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 ripe bananas, cut in diagonal slices (or into coins)
- 3 -5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons dekuyper butterscotch schnapps
- In a skillet, melt butter or margarine and brown sugar together.
- Add in the bananas and schnapps and saute over medium-high heat for about 5-7 minutes. Bananas should become somewhat carmelized. Serve over ice cream or eat as is. Yum!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION