Caramel Sponge Kisses
- Ready In:
- Melt sugar in a saucepan and heat until it is a light coffee colour; cool a little.
- Add the hot milk and dissolve caramel in it.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add lukewarm caramel and egg yolks.
- Beat until combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients with a spoon.
- Lastly fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
- Either pipe [pastry bag] onto lightly greased baking trays or spoon onto trays using rounded teaspoonsful.
- Bake about 9 - 12 minutes at 190ºC (375ºF).
- When cold sandwich together -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!